Friday, October 16, 2009

playground and workstation

so you guys probably know that i have some kind of addiction with computer (who doeasnt'?). computer is my entertainment and yet it's where i work, do my assignmnets, some projects and other stuff..okay i'm not going to talk about that right now..

two days ago my mom asked me how i arrange all my tools (20" iMac, 13" MacBook white, Logitech V470 cordless mouse, and wacom Intuos4 medium size) in my insanely small single room at desaria villa condo A-09-10 (yeeah!). so here it goes how it looks like...(click for full view)


lets start with play ground!

IMG_0916
this is how it looks like from my bed. all of this is on the side of my bed so this is the first thing i see everytime i open my eyes in the morning.

IMG_0919
another view from higher angle.

now this is the work station!

IMG_0923

IMG_0925


so thats my playground and workstation..

No comments:

Post a Comment